Bolger Micro "Dreadnought"

  • brian
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2014
    • brianincorv
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 23, 2014
        Sorry, I'm trying to get a photo of my Micro here in the group in reply to the thread about buying a Micro.  Please see my reply there.  I'm not good with computers
      • tom sorensen
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 24, 2014
          Brian,

          I might be interested in your boat.  Exactly where in Oregon are you? I’m in Portland near Gresham.

          Tom Sorensen

          On Jul 23, 2014, at 7:12 PM, brianincorv@... [bolger] <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Sorry, I'm trying to get a photo of my Micro here in the group in reply to the thread about buying a Micro.  Please see my reply there.  I'm not good with computers

        • Connor, Patrick
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 28, 2014

            that's a nice boat

            Patrick A. Connor

            Executive Vice President & Manager,

            National Services Group

            Old Republic National Title Insurance Company

            141 East Town Street, Suite 101

            Columbus, Ohio 43215-5412

            Phone: 614-341-1900 Ext 13502

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 28, 2014
              Sorry Tom, just noticed this.  I'm in Corvallis and the boat is about twelve miles away.
            • tom sorensen
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 28, 2014
                No worries Brian, I really need another boat right now like I need a whole in my head.  That’s a nice looking Micro though, and it would do well up here in the gorge.  I should probably unload my Potter 15 and Marples 10ft trimaran first :-)  I can launch both of those in a puddle though.  Then again, that self righting keel with the gusts in the gorge….The Potter centerboard wrecks the cabin, but i can push it around the driveway by hand…..

                aaargh!!!! ;-)

                Tom

                tom sorensen