RE: [bolger] Big Sharpie

  • Foster Price
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2000
      This could have been an aquaintance of mine, Gary Underwood. He
      circumnavigated in a 38' Herreschoff leeboarder (the one from Sensible
      Cruising Designs) including up and down the east coast of the States where
      he visited on PCB and Harold Payson amoung others. I don't have any
      articles but will be calling Gary soon so will ask him for you. Gary has
      designed a couple of Bolgerish boxes including the one he currently voyages
      on, a 4o footer that cost $40,000 NZ or 20,000 USD

      Regards - Foster