New member, new boat.

  • stoab
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2014
      Hello!  I am to build my first boat ever, and hope to finish it and make it usable
      without rolling over or sink.
      Nervous and enthusiastic, and glad for ideas of one small sail.
      I wish I was several persons in ones, since you along with myself are the only
      with faith of this prosject.
      I looked up You Tube, and saw a cat on one boat, and an elderly woman with a litle dog.
      They lived on their boats, so everything is possible.
      My name?
      Bente Støa, living in Oslo, Norway
      Building in our backyard.
      A pleasure to have found you.

    • Chris Balch
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2014
        Welcome Bente!

        What boat are you going to build?

        Chris

        ~ _/) ~~ _/) ~~
        ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~

        John "Chris" Balch
        Balch Boats
        www.balchboats.com
        See Balch Boats on Facebook!

        On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 12:57 AM, bentestoa@... [bolger] <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello!  I am to build my first boat ever, and hope to finish it and make it usable
        without rolling over or sink.
        Nervous and enthusiastic, and glad for ideas of one small sail.
        I wish I was several persons in ones, since you along with myself are the only
        with faith of this prosject.
        I looked up You Tube, and saw a cat on one boat, and an elderly woman with a litle dog.
        They lived on their boats, so everything is possible.
        My name?
        Bente Støa, living in Oslo, Norway
        Building in our backyard.
        A pleasure to have found you.

      • Bente Støa
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2014
          Hello Chris!
          a 6-7 meter motorsailer.
          1,4m wide.
          Sail, outdormotor and roing.Fail to set up a too cheap partytent, and will ask for help.
          Using polyesterglue and glassfibre on waterresistant 0,2mm thick, and will see how stiff it will turn out.
          Epoxy afterwords.
          Hope to make it transparent on the top, if I can find it.
          Flat floor, so it can be used on land too.
          Hope to find eksamples on something to stabilize it so it dont turn around.
          Bente Støa