AS39 on MD Craigslist

  • Bob Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2014
      I don't know if this was mentioned before on the list, but I just saw this posting on Craigslist (for the Eastern Shore of MD) for an AS39 for $5000.00

      OOPS forgot the link: http://easternshore.craigslist.org/boa/4434290706.html

      Bob
    • Bob Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2014
        I don't know if this was mentioned before on the list, but I just saw this posting on Craigslist (for the Eastern Shore of MD) for an AS39 for $5000.00

        Bob
      • Mark Albanese
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2014

          This one?
          Http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/41103

          Thanks for the heads up

          On Apr 24, 2014 8:44 PM, "Bob Johnson" <bobjohnson@...> wrote:

          I don't know if this was mentioned before on the list, but I just saw this posting on Craigslist (for the Eastern Shore of MD) for an AS39 for $5000.00

          Bob

        • Bill Howard
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 25, 2014
            W. O. W.

            Where was this when I was young enough to buy her?

            Answer:  being built for over $100,000.