Nano Plans never materialized

  • g4mjw
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7 1:26 PM
      It's now almost a year since I first enquired about Nanocruiser -10 (Waterbug, design # 680). As no plans have ever materialized , I have decided to build another 10 foot design. It's probably better for what I intend using my microyacht for. I shall still be interested in seeing the Nano design turn into plans someday as I am interested in all miniature yachts.

      Steve
    • apraphett777
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8 2:38 PM
        Is there a table of offsets available somewhere on this design? The profile almost looks like super brick shortened :)
      • BruceHallman
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11 8:29 AM
        • 1 Attachment
        • 495 KB
        I am sure there is enough information in the magazine article to build the Nano.  I have built it many times in my head!  Start with a scale model.  Here are some screen grabs of my doodles.  (The grid lines are on 12 inch spacing, so you could transfer them to cardboard and make a model.)

        Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11 9:34 AM

          Hello again Bruce and thanks for the pictures. Yeh, I have most of those pictures and the MAIB articles but after several promises, I'm now making a different boat. In hindsight, better suited for my project.

          It would have been difficult for Susanne as this was Phil's last boat and he only completed the hull drawings.

          Bye for now

          Steve

          http://www.calvertonweather.co.uk

        • apraphett777
          Message 5 of 6 , Feb 12 1:17 PM
            Which Magazine article ?  TIA
          • BruceHallman
            Message 6 of 6 , Feb 12 2:30 PM
              Messing About in Boats Magazine Vol. 27 No. 02

              On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 1:17 PM, <djsaprophet@...> wrote:

              Which Magazine article ?  TIA