Re: [bolger] RE: Re Martha Jane. " Pelican"

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2013
      That would be the Yahoo Groups group named "dwforum"
      dwforum@yahoogroups.com

      On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Christopher C. Wetherill <wetherillc@...> wrote:

      If its John Trussell, he is a regular contributor on the duckworks group.

      V/R
      Chris

      On 10/7/2013 3:13 PM, alias1719@... wrote:

      Might be boat builder John (and Kathy) Tussel (spelling?)- check out the Sail Oklahoma yahoo group, John often posts there. Good luck!

      ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Does anyone know who John and Kathy who built Pelican in 1993 might be? Or how to contact them?
      I'm refitting the boat and would like to send them their builders plate.

      Leigh Ross

      484 464 1575 C
      610 624 1730 H

      www.unicornkayaks.com