Re Martha Jane. " Pelican"

  • Leigh
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2013
      Does anyone know who John and Kathy who built Pelican in 1993 might be? Or how to contact them?
      I'm refitting the boat and would like to send them their builders plate.

      Leigh Ross

      484 464 1575 C
      610 624 1730 H

      www.unicornkayaks.com
    • alias1719
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2013

        Might be boat builder John (and Kathy) Tussel (spelling?)- check out the Sail Oklahoma yahoo group, John often posts there. Good luck!

        ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Does anyone know who John and Kathy who built Pelican in 1993 might be? Or how to contact them?
        I'm refitting the boat and would like to send them their builders plate.

        Leigh Ross

        484 464 1575 C
        610 624 1730 H

        www.unicornkayaks.com