Re: 103 sailing rigs

  • Steven D'Antonio
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2013
      Try the library, That is where I got my firrst copy to read.  After that I decided to take the plunge and buy a copy when they were plentiful and cheap.  I know both of the major library networks in Massachusetts have several copies.  Worst possible case you go to your library and ask for an out of network loan if they don't have it in the network.

      Steven
    • Stephen Kandul
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 4, 2013

        Hot dang!  I have my copy that I got years ago for something like $10 or so and it’s in pristine condition.  Read it once and put it on the shelf.  No room for it in the gun safe though…

        Schooner rigs look nice but you should look at Susanne’s write up for the two masted design #667 in MAIB recently.   Big, simple sail rig with simple rigging and hard ware, easy to reef.  Not a lot of bloomers and light air sails to be tweeking all the time.  Seems like a good idea to me.  KISS.

        Regards, SSK