Re: [bolger] Wyoming Plans

  • phil.bolger
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
      Richard,
          I did not look at the post-box for at least a week, and there your check was when I finally checked it yesterday.
      Plans will go out next week.
      Thanks for the order.
      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

      Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 11:27 PM
      Subject: RE: Re: [bolger] Wyoming Plans

      Susanne, I had sent a check on 8/28 for Wyoming plans and am wondering if it got to you okay ? I used what I thought was your current address.

      Sincerely, Richard Laux

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello,
        thanks for your interest.
      Plans are still at $300.- to build one boat, sent priority-mail rolled in a
      tube.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
         Susanne,
             I feel better now knowing that the check got to you okay.
           Sincerely, Richard Laux