RE: Re: [bolger] Wyoming Plans

  • rkldude
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2013

       Susanne, I had sent a check on 8/28 for Wyoming plans and am wondering if it got to you okay ? I used what I thought was your current address.

       Sincerely, Richard Laux

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello,
        thanks for your interest.
      Plans are still at $300.- to build one boat, sent priority-mail rolled in a
      tube.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
        Richard,
            I did not look at the post-box for at least a week, and there your check was when I finally checked it yesterday.
        Plans will go out next week.
        Thanks for the order.
        Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

        I am seeking plans for "Wyoming". Anyone have a set they would part with or know the cost of a set from Bolger & Friends ?
        R.Laux

      • richard laux
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
           Susanne,
               I feel better now knowing that the check got to you okay.
             Sincerely, Richard Laux