Shantyboat Stories

  • Bryan L
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2013
      With the thought that some of you love living on the water, at least over a weekend, I thought I would mention some stories from the Shantyboat site:

      1. A brief report on my trip to the Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival, and Day Two of my latest shantyboat build, the Doc Bemer.
      2. A Triloboat launches.
      3. A Teardrop Sailor and a PuddleDuck Micro Shanty.
      4. Reflections from my Escargot Shanty.

      http://shantyboatliving.com/

      Please share this link with others who may enjoy it. There are certainly stories about Bolger boats included in the archives.

      http://shantyboatliving.com/?s=bolger

      Thanks

      Bryan