Re: [bolger] Wyoming Plans

  • phil.bolger
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2013
      Hello,
        thanks for your interest.
      Plans are still at $300.- to build one boat, sent priority-mail rolled in a
      tube.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
          Richard,
              I did not look at the post-box for at least a week, and there your check was when I finally checked it yesterday.
          Plans will go out next week.
          Thanks for the order.
          Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

          I am seeking plans for "Wyoming". Anyone have a set they would part with or know the cost of a set from Bolger & Friends ?
          R.Laux

        • richard laux
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
             Susanne,
                 I feel better now knowing that the check got to you okay.
               Sincerely, Richard Laux