Re: [bolger] Re: Fast Motorsailor

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 19, 2013

      David,

      I actually got 21" but at the small scale didn't want to take it for gospel.

      On Jul 19, 2013 3:51 PM, "David" <dir_cobb@...> wrote:

      I too measured about 2' for the transom cut which is why I asked the question. Short shafts are usually 15" and long shafts 20". Ultra long would be 25". I've never seen a 35HP UL so guessed I was reading wrong.

      Outboard literature says you should be aiming for transom height + 1" when selecting the outboard.