Re: [bolger] Re: On the cover of the PROCEEDINGS...

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 2, 2013
      Thanks Peter for your efforts proof reading that webpage I truly appreciate your help.  I fixed that error, I believe, see here:

      http://hallman.org/bolger/isometrics#Live-On-BoardScowSchooner

      (You might need to reload the page if an erroneous cached version exists in your browser.)

      On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Peter <pvanderwaart@...> wrote:

      Bruce,

      While checking out your link, I noted the title "Live-On-Board Scow Schooner" is over a drawing of the "Liveaboard Sailer for One" which is not a scow and not a schooner.

      I can't imagine how many hours you've put into this reference, and I find it very useful, so please understand that the comment is the hope of being useful, not as a criticism.

      Peter

    • BruceHallman
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 2, 2013
        On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 6:03 AM, Bill Howard <billh39@...> wrote:

        I look forward to

        Read the article and see the illustrations in the 'photos' section here at:

      • Bill Howard
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 2, 2013
          Thanks Bruce!

          Great work.