Re: On the cover of the PROCEEDINGS...

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 2 9:04 AM
      Bruce,

      While checking out your link, I noted the title "Live-On-Board Scow Schooner" is over a drawing of the "Liveaboard Sailer for One" which is not a scow and not a schooner.

      I can't imagine how many hours you've put into this reference, and I find it very useful, so please understand that the comment is the hope of being useful, not as a criticism.

      Peter

      > The article is behind a $49 paywall, and we can only see the first
      > sentence.
      >
      > But, I notice that my local library card gives me access to their online
      > periodical database EBSCOhost which includes full text of this publication.
      > Perhaps your library card also has this feature.
      >
      > (Presently, their most current issue available is June'13 but I expect this
      > July'13 issue to come online soon.) Also, their catalog says the issues
      > are available physically in the library.
      >

      > http://hallman.org/bolger/isometrics#LCU-F
      >

      > On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 4:44 AM, <philbolger@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > ...after lot of work.
      > > First line up on top.
      > > Check out www.usni.org
      > > July 2013 issue.
      > > The site will allow a brief initial glimpse.
      > >
      > > In this highest-level typically policy-centric monthly, Bolger and
      > > Altenburger contribute their perspective to the discussion around the US
      > > Navy's ship-to-shore landing craft.
      > > This is our most serious work yet.
      > > And this should help explain where a fair amount of our and and more
      > > recently my energy has gone into...
      > >
      > > I should be able to share the piece without you becoming members.
      > >
      > > Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

    • BruceHallman
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 2 9:46 AM
        Thanks Peter for your efforts proof reading that webpage I truly appreciate your help.  I fixed that error, I believe, see here:

        http://hallman.org/bolger/isometrics#Live-On-BoardScowSchooner

        (You might need to reload the page if an erroneous cached version exists in your browser.)

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 2 1:08 PM
          On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 6:03 AM, Bill Howard <billh39@...> wrote:

          I look forward to

          Read the article and see the illustrations in the 'photos' section here at:

        • Bill Howard
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 2 1:21 PM
            Thanks Bruce!

            Great work.