Re: Micro links on the net

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
      believe it or not, my Micro site is still up on the old Verizon page. it is at http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeokhsb/Micro.htm

      It will probably be up forever as Verizon disabled ftp for the site a couple of years ago.

      If you have questions regarding the construction, I can probably answer a few of them. I would however, recommend that you get the most recent set of plans from Phil Bolger and Friends as they update the plans, offer support, and correct minute errors as they are discovered. The set of plans is but a fraction of the price of building.

      David Jost