Re: Martha Jane Builder & new member

  • visitingsailor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2013
      Hi Tony. I live in Jervis Bay. I am chasing the same MJ plans.
      Did you have any luck? Can you email me a few pictures of
      your building progress? Cheers. Constant.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Walker" <mail@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      > I'm Tony Walker from Matcham NSW. (About an hours drive north of
      > Sydney, Australia.)
      >
      > I've been building a Martha Jane for some time now and was delighted
      > to see that some revised plans are available covering added
      > ballast,sponsons,new leeboards and a high windowed house. I think
      > I'll add all four improvements to the MJ.
      >
      > To my knowledge these new plans are not available in Australia.
      >
      > Can any one help with details on how I can purchase a set of the
      > revised plans + the E-mail address of the supplier.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Tony.

    • CharlesR
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 24, 2013
        The plans should be available at Phil Bolger and Friends. Google them , then phone or fax. They donT do Internet. I'm going to be contacting them soon myself for the 510a drawings myself to update Pelican.

        Leigh