Bolger inspired 32' Power Sharpy (Turtle) for sale

  • captjbturtle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
      32' Power Sharpy, built on Florida in 2000. Trailered north to cruise the Rideau Canal for several summers. Admired by many at the Kingston Messabouts. My Bolger Bantam has made her redundant. On a tandem axle aluminum trailer in excellent condition. Located in Newboro, Ontario near Kingston, not far from US border, but still registered in Florida. A unique, attention getting, quiet and economical cruiser in the Twenties Style. Sleeps two. Pictures available. Needs some work. Asking $5,000.
    • Robert Hickey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
        On 6/17/13, captjbturtle <captjbturtle@...> wrote:
        > 32' Power Sharpy, built on Florida in 2000. Trailered north to cruise the
        > Rideau Canal for several summers. Admired by many at the Kingston
        > Messabouts. My Bolger Bantam has made her redundant. On a tandem axle
        > aluminum trailer in excellent condition. Located in Newboro, Ontario near
        > Kingston, not far from US border, but still registered in Florida. A
        > unique, attention getting, quiet and economical cruiser in the Twenties
        > Style. Sleeps two. Pictures available. Needs some work. Asking $5,000.

        send pictures, what needs to be done to make her seaworthy ? total
        weight of vessel and trailer
      • Robert Hickey
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013