Re: Scanning for pirated copies of Boats With An Open Mind

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 13, 2013
      I too would love to purchase these as electronic books. I currently read Wooden Boat online in addition to subscriptions, and like to read these on an IPad. It is just nice to have all your books and magazines in one handy place.

      David Jost

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, richard laux <rkldude@...> wrote:

      >  I`ll also second this. I won`t pay the outrageous prices some booksellers are asking for his books and as a consequence I do not get the full benefit of his knowledge.
      >  I will also make another suggestion....Gather up all those articles that were published in the various magazines and publish them all in a book. I would pay dearly for that.
      >

      > ________________________________

    • futabachan
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 27, 2013

        The original "Instant Boats" with the Teal is gone, too. "Build the New Instant Boats" and "Boatbuilding With Dynamite Payson" are still there.

        ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        On 9/26/2013 9:43 AM, futabachan@... wrote:

        That's really weird -- it's not there now. I have it in my Kindle account, and it used to be available by Kindle, but it's not there now.

        It got removed about a year or so back.

        I have it on my kindle also.

        Mike Allison (North of Kansas City Mo, USA)
        E-Mail: mysloop@...