Re: Scanning for pirated copies of Boats With An Open Mind

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 10, 2013
      found this with a quick search. http://www.2shared.com/document/i9gK7xT-/Boats_with_an_Open_Mind_-_Seve.html

      Unfortunately, the firewall at my fine institute of learning is set NOT to download this file for the protection of my computer and the author!!! Do so at your own risk!

      Moderator...please delete this link after Suzanne and the estate of Phil Bolger has had the opportunity to chase and abolish these pirates.

      D. Jost

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <philbolger@...> wrote:

      > `125 Rigs’ should be the first new book to mature at long last...
      > I’ll keep you posted.
      >
      > Susanne

    • futabachan
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 27, 2013

        The original "Instant Boats" with the Teal is gone, too. "Build the New Instant Boats" and "Boatbuilding With Dynamite Payson" are still there.

        ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        On 9/26/2013 9:43 AM, futabachan@... wrote:

        That's really weird -- it's not there now. I have it in my Kindle account, and it used to be available by Kindle, but it's not there now.

        It got removed about a year or so back.

        I have it on my kindle also.

        Mike Allison (North of Kansas City Mo, USA)
        E-Mail: mysloop@...