Re: WDJ Sailing on Youtube

  • bjharbo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2013
      Hello Susanne,
      Good idea! I will ask my son who is more skilled with cut and paste than I am to connect the clips. I didn't have a GPS this weekend and could not log the speed. However, last year I logged 7 knots! I was alone on board, quite scaring actually. THis weekend we were 7 aboard. Not crowdy at all.
      Bjørn

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <philbolger@...> wrote:

      > Good ride for me from this far away, Bjorn.
      > I like the first few and #6 best as they show her under full sail and then her characteristic below-decks ‘BIRDWATCHER-style’ life for the less ‘sailing-obsessed’. A real family-outing, with all that ‘crew’ spread out throughout her, each doing was seems best. Makes for peaceful cruises.
      > What was your maximum speed ?
      >
      > Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

    • phil.bolger
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2013
        Your footage show so well the virtues of the design, where a family can enjoy the day spread all over the boat from the cockpit, over four different bunks, perhaps even the modest bow-well.
        Very good to see.
        Of course, “I already knew this...”
        Thanks again.

        --- In mailto:bolger%40yahoogroups.com, <philbolger@...> wrote:

        > Good ride for me from this far
        away, Bjorn.
        > I like the first few and #6 best as they show her under
        full sail and then her characteristic below-decks ‘BIRDWATCHER-style’ life for the less ‘sailing-obsessed’. A real family-outing, with all that ‘crew’ spread out throughout her, each doing was seems best. Makes for peaceful cruises.
        > What was your maximum speed ?
        >
        > Susanne
        Altenburger, PB&F

        Sunday, June 09, 2013 11:13 AM
        > To:
        href="mailto:bolger%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:bolger%40yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [bolger] WDJ Sailing on Youtube
        >

        > Good to hear from you and ESMERALDA again, all the way from
        Norge.
        > I am glad that you two are ‘still together’...
        >
        > Looking at the first two very short videos, would it not be possible
        under YouTube policy apparently now allowing well over an hour of video to put these short pieces into one bigger one. It seems we are off on a lovely cruise. Except, we have ‘jump in and out of it’ so often.
        > I’ll ‘jump’
        anyway, but...

        href="http://youtu.be/DGpqe56HxDs">http://youtu.be/DGpqe56HxDs

        href="http://youtu.be/uzeT-PYRiPY">http://youtu.be/uzeT-PYRiPY