RE: [bolger] Scanning for pirated copies of Boats With An Open Mind

  • Wayne Gilham
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 6, 2013

      I strongly "second" this approach -- just coming back from a tour of French art-galleries, it's really a shame that the original artist gets paid not much from original purchaser, then subsequent sales of the same piece go at more and more "appreciated" prices based on "fame" of the artist -- too bad that artist cannot benefit in such appreciation in some way.   In the case of a book, first editions still are "worth more" to a collector, but at least a second edition gets the info out to a larger (PAYING!!) audience.

      Wayne Gilham

      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 27, 2013

        The original "Instant Boats" with the Teal is gone, too. "Build the New Instant Boats" and "Boatbuilding With Dynamite Payson" are still there.

        ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        On 9/26/2013 9:43 AM, futabachan@... wrote:

        That's really weird -- it's not there now. I have it in my Kindle account, and it used to be available by Kindle, but it's not there now.

        It got removed about a year or so back.

        I have it on my kindle also.

        Mike Allison (North of Kansas City Mo, USA)
        E-Mail: mysloop@...