Re: [bolger] Re: Scanning for pirated copies of Boats With An Open Mind

  • Scot Mc Pherson
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 4, 2013
      at $45 to $100 per set of plans, I can't see her interest in the eaches. I understand her wanted to protect her copyrights though in general. If you don't protect your compyrights, then you loose them...that is the law.

      Scot McPherson, PMP CISSP MCSA
      Old Lyme, CT, USA
      Scot McPherson | Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/scotmcpherson>

      On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Michael Ash <redlegduke@...> wrote:

      HI all,

      I am not presuming to speak for Susanne.  But, the way I see it is that she could well be interested in the "eaches" of pirated copies as she (presumably as I see it) in a low volume business.  Contrast this with the movie or music industry selling millions of copies with profits going to multi-millionaires.  Everybody deserves to get paid and it is absolutely reasonable to wish to monetize a life's work.  Forgive me if I am off-base.

      Michael Ash

    • futabachan
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 27, 2013

        The original "Instant Boats" with the Teal is gone, too. "Build the New Instant Boats" and "Boatbuilding With Dynamite Payson" are still there.

        ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        On 9/26/2013 9:43 AM, futabachan@... wrote:

        That's really weird -- it's not there now. I have it in my Kindle account, and it used to be available by Kindle, but it's not there now.

        It got removed about a year or so back.

        I have it on my kindle also.

        Mike Allison (North of Kansas City Mo, USA)
        E-Mail: mysloop@...