Re: Scanning for pirated copies of Boats With An Open Mind

  • Michael Ash
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 4, 2013
      HI all,

      I am not presuming to speak for Susanne.  But, the way I see it is that she could well be interested in the "eaches" of pirated copies as she (presumably as I see it) in a low volume business.  Contrast this with the movie or music industry selling millions of copies with profits going to multi-millionaires.  Everybody deserves to get paid and it is absolutely reasonable to wish to monetize a life's work.  Forgive me if I am off-base.

      Michael Ash

    • futabachan
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 27, 2013

        The original "Instant Boats" with the Teal is gone, too. "Build the New Instant Boats" and "Boatbuilding With Dynamite Payson" are still there.

        ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        On 9/26/2013 9:43 AM, futabachan@... wrote:

        That's really weird -- it's not there now. I have it in my Kindle account, and it used to be available by Kindle, but it's not there now.

        It got removed about a year or so back.

        I have it on my kindle also.

        Mike Allison (North of Kansas City Mo, USA)
        E-Mail: mysloop@...