Scanning for pirated copies of Boats With An Open Mind

  • phil.bolger
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 3, 2013
      A while back the issue came up.  Not sure under what heading though.
      Inquiries produced an uncertain picture as to the actual presence of pirated (.pdf-style) books available from various file-share sites.
      Any news since whether there are such (free) downloads that successfully downloadable ?
      I understand that only KINDLE is legit.

      Susanne Altenburger
    • futabachan
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 27, 2013

        The original "Instant Boats" with the Teal is gone, too. "Build the New Instant Boats" and "Boatbuilding With Dynamite Payson" are still there.

        ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        On 9/26/2013 9:43 AM, futabachan@... wrote:

        That's really weird -- it's not there now. I have it in my Kindle account, and it used to be available by Kindle, but it's not there now.

        It got removed about a year or so back.

        I have it on my kindle also.

        Mike Allison (North of Kansas City Mo, USA)
        E-Mail: mysloop@...