Micro as a floating camp or outboard cruiser

  • adkgoodboat
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2013
      Since I can't seem to give away my unfinished Micro, with trailer, spars and new Lee sails, at my dirt-low cost, as a proper Micro, I'm putting a Honda 8 4-stroke with it and offering it as an outboard cruiser. It would take very little to complete it as such: two hatches, a tiller, some paint. Just posted it on Bolger4Sale. Maybe this will break the ice.
    • Steve Statkus
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2013
        Price and location?

        Steve in Cincinnati

        On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM, adkgoodboat <masonsmith@...> wrote:

        Since I can't seem to give away my unfinished Micro, with trailer, spars and new Lee sails, at my dirt-low cost, as a proper Micro, I'm putting a Honda 8 4-stroke with it and offering it as an outboard cruiser. It would take very little to complete it as such: two hatches, a tiller, some paint. Just posted it on Bolger4Sale. Maybe this will break the ice.

      • Mason Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2013

          Location, Long Lake, NY 12847, in the middle of the Adirondacks. Price is on the Bolger4Sale group. More info there too, and photos, as well as on my website. I didn’t think I should put the price on the plain Bolger group. It varies with what you take. Motor, no sailing rig, would be $1500. With new spars and new Lee sails, my costs, $400 more.---Mason Smith

          Adirondack Goodboat

          68 North Point Road

          Long Lake, NY 12847

          518 624 6398

          www.adirondackgoodboat.com

          goodboat@...

          Since I can't seem to give away my unfinished Micro, with trailer, spars and new Lee sails, at my dirt-low cost, as a proper Micro, I'm putting a Honda 8 4-stroke with it and offering it as an outboard cruiser. It would take very little to complete it as such: two hatches, a tiller, some paint. Just posted it on Bolger4Sale. Maybe this will break the ice.

        • Tom