Re: [bolger] Fwd: fuel tanks

  • Robert Hickey
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2013
      tennessee was designed for out board power. it seems to me that bolger
      would have consider the fume problem. explosions are more common in
      fixed tank installation which should have a blower and fume detection.
      have been present a two explosions of gas powered sports
      fishermen i can assure that the results of carelessness are
      impressive. remember as well to vent batteries