Fwd: fuel tanks

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 2:35 AM

      Sent from my iPad

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Pat <patjah@...>
      Date: May 10, 2013, 10:24:58 AM GMT+07:00
      To: patjah@...
      Subject: Re: fuel tanks

      Reattached historical image of sharpie design.
    • Robert Hickey
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10 12:43 PM
        tennessee was designed for out board power. it seems to me that bolger
        would have consider the fume problem. explosions are more common in
        fixed tank installation which should have a blower and fume detection.
        have been present a two explosions of gas powered sports
        fishermen i can assure that the results of carelessness are
        impressive. remember as well to vent batteries