RE: [bolger] William D. Jochems Schooner / Whalewatcher

  • Connor, Patrick
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2013

      I have lots of pictures of my Whalewatcher UTILIS as well as a short video while sailing on the Chesapeake last year on a spanking broad reach- about one and one half minutes in length. Uploading any of this is beyond my capabilities but would be happy to email them.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2013

        I have lots of information on Whalewatcher.