RE: [bolger] William D. Jochems Schooner / Whalewatcher

  • John Trussell
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2013

      Suzanne,

      I hope you’re doing well.

      I have the video on Lily and I have enjoyed it. It might be more trouble than it is worth, but I think there might be a market for any videos which you and Phil might have made. It also might be helpful to include a mailing address as part of your signature line on e-mails. Just a thought. No response necessary.

      JohnT

      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2013

        I have lots of pictures of my Whalewatcher UTILIS as well as a short video while sailing on the Chesapeake last year on a spanking broad reach- about one and one half minutes in length. Uploading any of this is beyond my capabilities but would be happy to email them.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2013

          I have lots of information on Whalewatcher.