Re: [bolger] William D. Jochems Schooner / Whalewatcher

  • phil.bolger
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
      There’s still the near 2hrs VHS video on W.D. Jochems ...  Available for $35.-
      And it’s in colour...

      Whalewatcher is more generous inside on 29’ versus 25’6” , very different visuals and rig.
      If ‘Great Loop’ means eastern US, yes both should do.
      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2013

        Suzanne,

        I hope you’re doing well.

        I have the video on Lily and I have enjoyed it. It might be more trouble than it is worth, but I think there might be a market for any videos which you and Phil might have made. It also might be helpful to include a mailing address as part of your signature line on e-mails. Just a thought. No response necessary.

        JohnT

        Does anyone have any information that they would care to pass on to me about WDJ Schooner ? Would also like to have a look at any information on Whalewatcher. Would these boats be able to do the Great Loop trip ?
        Thank You, Richard Laux

      • Connor, Patrick
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2013

          I have lots of pictures of my Whalewatcher UTILIS as well as a short video while sailing on the Chesapeake last year on a spanking broad reach- about one and one half minutes in length. Uploading any of this is beyond my capabilities but would be happy to email them.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2013

            I have lots of information on Whalewatcher.