Re: [bolger] Whalewatcher

  • m.jayjensen
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 29, 2013
      Would a sworn and notarized statement from Phil Bolger and Friends serve as the "documentation of exclusive ownership"? It is impossible to prove a negative, but Ms. Altenburer to probably provide a document along the following:

      "I, Susanne Altenburger provide the following information:

      The Whalewatcher (Design Number nnn) Design was created by Phil Bolger and Friends
      Mr. Phil Bolger and Friends consisted of Phil Bolger and Myself
      Mr. Phil Bolger passed away in May, 2009, leaving me Sole Proprietor, Oi can wner, and Retailer of all designs not licensed to other firms*
      The Whalewatcher was never licensed for sale to another firm
      Therefore, I maintain sole and exclusive ownership of the design for the Whalewatcher (Design Number nnn) and any company or individual selling these plans is involved in theft of my intellectual property."

      * The carve-out is for Dynamite Payson's Instant Boats site.

      In Mr. Jenson's case, I don't believe there was intent to go behind anyone, and he appears to trying to make things right with the credit card transfer.

      (Long time lurker on this group and longer time admiring of the design and thought process behind the designs)

      On 4/29/13 10:25 AM, mjpjensen@... wrote:

      Greetings
      There is an indication that the last response did not go out.
      I will copy it here:

      Susanne,
      When the plans were purchased "saving" was not what I had in mind. It is hard for me to believe that there would be so many plans available on an illegitimate web site.
      The person I dealt with was Jerry Estes.
      His address is: mariner_csb@...
      Best wishes,
      Jay Jensen

      There is an underscore between mariner and csb in the e-mail address.
      On a little further thought--- If you will provide me with some kind of documentation of exclusive ownership, I will use it to request that the credit card company transfer the payment to you.
      Jay

      On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:26:06 -0400 <philbolger@...> writes:

      Mr. Jensen,
      which website sells WHALEWATCHER plans ?
      Legitimate plans are only available from us.
      ’Saving’ on plans seems bad value
      1. - in light of uncertainty whether you get what you need,
      2. - in the context of just a fraction of epoxy-cost for such a design,
      3. – ‘getting off on the wrong foot’ on a project of such relative ambitions.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

      There is an underscore between mariner and csb in the e-mail address.
      On a little further thought--- If you will provide me with some kind of documentation of exclusive ownership, I will use it to request that the credit card company transfer the payment to you.

      Jay

      Woman is 60 But Looks 25
      ConsumerLifestyles.net

      New BlackBerry® Z10
      Experience a new way to use your smartphone. Purchase yours today.
      BlackBerry.com