Re: [bolger] Re: 1/4 " solid hardwood ply

  • phil.bolger
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 28, 2013
      No, just a lame attempt at out-doing the silly with more...
      Susanne

      Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 3:40 PM
      Subject: RE: [bolger] Re: 1/4 " solid hardwood ply

      What, Susanne, is somebody dissing fir plywood in this group? I didn’t catch that. If I stay away from fir ply myself, and I mostly do, it’s because I don’t like glassing anything I don’t have to glass, and I don’t much like multi-coating with epoxy if I don’t have to, either.