RE: [bolger] Re: Plan search garvey by Bolger

  • Harry Tams
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 26, 2013

      Hello Susanne

      I had the same concerns before I joined. It was as simple as giving them my email address, choosing a password and connecting with a credit or debit account. It was that easy. Look into it for you sake. Your plan sales would triple. Harry

      #632 = $300.- to build one boat, plans sent priority mail, rolled in a tube.
      #391 = $75.- to same terms.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

      Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:44 PM

      Subject: [bolger] Re: Plan search garvey by Bolger

      Charity? Aluminum construction.

      Harry Bryan also has one similar in wood called Trout but shorter. Was written up in WB.

      Nels