Unknown Bolger Hull

  • gunnerscoin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
      Hello,
      Thank you to help in identifying this Bolger Hull design. The boat pictured in the folder named "unknown Bolger Hull" lies in the Indian Ocean.
      Your help would be much appreciated. If you need more info and pictures please contact me (gunnerscoin@...).
      This boat is about 32/34 feet and with a beam of approx 9 ft.
      Thank you
      GC
    • Mason Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013

        I would be surprised if that’s a Bolger boat.  Nothing about it says Bolger to me. --MS