Non Bolger boat seeking Bolgerite input

  • MPCOSG
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013
      Hi, longtime lurker, occasional poster. Got some excellent advice from this group when I was getting my Windsprint ready and rigged for last year. The pool of knowledge is pretty deep here and wanted to run a storage issue I have.

      I recently purchased a recreational version of an open water scull on Craigslist. I was told it was a Sea Skiff design, great shape, looks very well made. My "issue" is storing it. I live only 100 ft from a large lake and I'm looking for ideas on a "boat cradle" that could be used store the boat, supporting the 1" keel and the rowing arms. It's about 70 lbs and a little too awkward for a solo lift
      I've never owned a scull type boat so forgive me if I'm missing anything obvious. I'm really eager to see if any others have seen images on the web I can use as an example.
      Thanks!