Re: [bolger] Sweet Pea - Self rescue?

  • George Broadlick
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2013
      it is not that hard to get back in the boat, but if she has capsized forget about it. she floats so low there is no way to get the water out to re-float unless brought to shore.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2013
        i almost always sailed mine. i have flotation under the seats and in the compartments in the ends. i added two inches to the keel when i built her and a couple of years ago added a couple more to do the obx130. She sails great and is a blast to sail and fish at the same time.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2013
          Thanks to everyone who responded to ( Sweet Pea Self Rescue?)
          Your valued opinions are greatly appreciated.
          Respectfully
          Mark Mirski