RE: [bolger] FOR SALE: 1993 Bolger Martha Jane

  • Mason Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15 4:16 PM

      You may call this a serious query. I’m selling my Micro, need to replace it, have always had a soft spot for Martha Jane. And I’d love to visit friends in Ithaca (am a 1 yr alum of Cornell)./ So please do invite me to your drop box of photos. ---Mason Smith

      Adirondack Goodboat

      68 North Point Road

      Long Lake, NY 12847

      518 624 6398

      www.adirondackgoodboat.com

      goodboat@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2013
        Not or sale anymore people. I bought it.