FOR SALE: 1993 Bolger Martha Jane

  • Chris Balbach
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013

      For Sale: Trailered 1993 Bolger Martha Jane Sharpie

      23’6” Boat + galvanized 26’ dual axle trailer

      This rare Bolger design (water ballast) includes everything needed to sail:

      a)      Sails (fair condition)

      b)      Outboard motor (9.9 HP 2-cycle Suzuki, excellent condition)

      c)       All spars and rigging needed to sail

      d)      Mesh tent canopy for covering cockpit

      e)      Bumpers, life jackets, fishing tackle, marine battery, gas containers, marine radio, anchors, and much more.

      Hull is in solid shape. This boat needs a new mast, new rubrails, and repair. Leeboards need repainting.

      Serious inquiries only, PDF design documents included. I can invite you to a drop-box folder with many photos.

      Location: Ithaca, New York

      Price: $2,700

      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. Email messages to clients of Performance Systems Development may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward, or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.
    • Mason Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013

        You may call this a serious query. I’m selling my Micro, need to replace it, have always had a soft spot for Martha Jane. And I’d love to visit friends in Ithaca (am a 1 yr alum of Cornell)./ So please do invite me to your drop box of photos. ---Mason Smith

        Adirondack Goodboat

        68 North Point Road

        Long Lake, NY 12847

        518 624 6398

        www.adirondackgoodboat.com

        goodboat@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2013
          Not or sale anymore people. I bought it.