Re: Hot melt glue

  • Mike Wright
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 5 3:37 PM
      The best use I have found for cheap hot melt glue is to hold parts temporarily in place while marking them to length or while drilling screw holes for permanent attachment. recently, I used cheap hot melt (craft grade 3/8" clear sticks ) to hold the slats for seats in a dinghy I am building in place while drilling the screws and installing the braces that hold the seats together. When done, it popped off easily and the glue peeled off with little effort. The seats are perfect with little effort.
      Mike