Re: [bolger] Is this a Bolger and Friends Design?

  • phil.bolger
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
      It is not one of 'ours'.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Is this a Bolger and Friends Design?

      I do not recognize that boat as being a Phil Bolger design, though it may be one which I am not familiar.   My hunch is that it is not, and the schooner rigging doesn't seem Bolger-like.  Likely (I think) he would have rigged that type of boat as a cat yawl.

      On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Pat included below]

      I believe it was made in New Zealand. Can any one identify this Boat?

    • loosemoosefilmworks
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013