Is this a Bolger and Friends Design?

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 31 KB
    I believe it was made in New Zealand. Can any one identify this Boat?

    Cheers
    PAT
  • BruceHallman
    Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
      I do not recognize that boat as being a Phil Bolger design, though it may be one which I am not familiar.   My hunch is that it is not, and the schooner rigging doesn't seem Bolger-like.  Likely (I think) he would have rigged that type of boat as a cat yawl.

      On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Pat included below]

      I believe it was made in New Zealand. Can any one identify this Boat?

    • phil.bolger
      Message 3 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
        It is not one of 'ours'.

        Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
        I do not recognize that boat as being a Phil Bolger design, though it may be one which I am not familiar.   My hunch is that it is not, and the schooner rigging doesn't seem Bolger-like.  Likely (I think) he would have rigged that type of boat as a cat yawl.

        On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Pat included below]

        I believe it was made in New Zealand. Can any one identify this Boat?

      • loosemoosefilmworks
        Message 4 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013