Books for Sale

  • Stephen Kandul
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013

      Hi, clearing out the book shelf getting ready to move into assisted living…. Contact me off list if you are interested in buying any of the following books.  Regards, SSK

      SIMPLIFIED BOATBUILDING by Sucher

      THIS OLD BOAT                     by Casey

      SKENE’S ELEMENTS OF YACHT DESIGN by Kinney

      MARINE ENGINES AND EQUIPMENT by Engine Maintenance Committee/USPS