Re: Seaworthyness and stability Long Micro?

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 10, 2013
      wow...I had not thought of that. lash the new clew to the sprit boom and then lead it aft through an outhaul type arrangement. I am currently working on building a Core Sound 17, that uses such and arrangement with it's sprit. (hence my lack of posts on the Bolger forum). Although the sketch of the AS 29 still hangs in the office. Someday...

      Happy building,
      David