Re: [bolger] Sailing "live-on-board" Scow #501

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
      I have started a 3D computer model of design #501.  Not completed yet, but here is a teaser gif.

    • Dario
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
        Thanks so much for the 3-D renderings of #501....I'm fascinated by the concept of living on such a boat, so unpretentious but yet so effective. With a metal plated bottom it could neap itself in so many places.

        Do you know if the USS Surprise was Mr. Bolger's greatest achievment, in his own estimation? My wife and I are going to visit her Saturday, I hope, if the grandkids don't invade, that is.  We live in San Diego.

        Do I have your permission to post a link to your 3-D renderings on my website, darrellturner.net  ?

        Again, thanks a lot.

        Darrell Turner

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
          Still the same !
          As usual, make check out to "Phil Bolger & Friends Inc."
          Susanne Altenburger, PB&F