Re: [bolger] what is wolfpack design about?

  • phil.bolger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      The concept-study we called 'Wolfpack' we wrote up as a 'back-country' go-fast transport for a hunting-party in shallow riverine waters.  Her only steering though is with the jet-pump's nozzle aft.  There is no bow-rudder on her.

      There is just one Novel of Phil's that has been printed called 'Schorpioen' - an unusual phantasy about Southern Africa, set in an alternate universe.
      There are however several manuscripts for books on his and later our designs.  These manuscripts are gradually moving towards publication.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F