Re: [bolger] Keeping Track of PB&F's Work and Progress

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013
      My bias and a statistical trick rounding up on something really impressive.  I'm counting decades.  Spanning 7 decades (five last century, 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's) and we are now in the second decade of this century 00's & 10's.

      On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:14 AM, <philbolger@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the robust support, Bruce.

      A correction is in order though 'for the record':  Phil hung out his shingle in 1952.  So this office would now be in its 61st year.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013

        Susanne,

        I always thought that  “last Venture on the Net” award would go to MAIB, Bob having written about it many times. Congratulations to PB&F, you outlasted him

        MylesJ

      • phil.bolger
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013
          ...not per se though by particular choice or 'Luddite' reflexes...
          Onwards.

          Susanne Altenburger, PB&F