Keeping Track of PB&F's Work and Progress

  • phil.bolger
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013
      I should reiterate what others have kindly suggested before, to keep track of the work out of this outfit, the best thing to do is to read Messing About In Boats (MAIB).  For the time being, this is the best window.

      Web-Presence is worked towards. The point on that issue is to make sure that PB&F will get the Award for the Last Venture to have a formal Online-Presence via a Website...

      In light of their patient efforts to make up for our challenges to get this done, I particularly appreciate the efforts by those who have collected online all sorts of sources on our work.  While not a complete record, that long listing and the visuals available by now should help those who are not sure what has been done here, give or take...

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
    • BruceHallman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013
        PCB + PB&F have been remarkably prolific, spanning seven decades now.  Not surprising that compiling together an online record of this opus would be a daunting monumental task.

        I have tried to give it a kick start here:

        http://hallman.org/bolger/isometrics

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013
          Thanks for the robust support, Bruce.

          A correction is in order though 'for the record':  Phil hung out his shingle in 1952.  So this office would now be in its 61st year.

          Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013
            My bias and a statistical trick rounding up on something really impressive.  I'm counting decades.  Spanning 7 decades (five last century, 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's) and we are now in the second decade of this century 00's & 10's.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013

              Susanne,

              I always thought that  “last Venture on the Net” award would go to MAIB, Bob having written about it many times. Congratulations to PB&F, you outlasted him

              MylesJ

            • phil.bolger
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013
                ...not per se though by particular choice or 'Luddite' reflexes...
                Onwards.

                Susanne Altenburger, PB&F