Re: [bolger] Re: help ID a boat design

  • Joseph Stromski
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2013
      I wonder what led the builder to do a box keel on that hull. It sounds like its mainly being used as a canal cruiser, and the original flat bottom would be OK for that.
      Best,
      Joe

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 16, 2013
        Did I not read that one of the builders noted that basic Sows Ear to be quite affected by the wind?  Perhaps that led to the box keel, or maybe the cabin sole steps down into the keel for headroom?

        Tim

        --
        Tim Jennings
        Director of Facilities