RE: [bolger] Re: Martha Jane for sale

  • Mason Smith
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 3, 2013

      I’m now in touch with the owner. The boat is near Ithaca.---Mason

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 16, 2014
        I bought it. Have built a new leeboard , main mast. Cleaned the interior, repainted the entire , new sails. Comments queries, suggestions all welcome.

        Leigh Ross.
        Leighpilot@....
      • BruceHallman
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 16, 2014
          This is exciting!  I am reminded of seeing George Broadlick's Martha Jane in Glochester inner harbor, truly an impressive boat.  Hope you have lots of fun.

            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 16, 2014
              Where is she berthed?

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Apr 16, 2014, at 12:24 PM, <Leighpilot@...> wrote:

              I bought it. Have built a new leeboard , main mast. Cleaned the interior, repainted the entire , new sails. Comments queries, suggestions all welcome.

              Leigh Ross.

            • harryjak
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 16, 2014
                Video of George and his Martha Jane at the memorial

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILa2JF9fY3E

                HJ